Daniel Williams Immigration Attorneys

Baton Rouge, LA Immigration Law Firm

The three key assets that Daniel Williams & Associates PLLC has which have elevated it to its current stature as the foremost immigration law firm in Baton Rouge, LA, are its attorneys: Kathryn Y. Williams and Helen M. Daniel Their expertise as Baton Rouge immigration attorneys is immense. Not only are they steeped in every element of immigration law, but they are also steady, persevering, and keenly attuned to the stress, anxiety, and uneasiness that you and your family must be undergoing at this pivotal moment in your lives.

Visa Img

Daniel Williams & Associates, PLLC Law Firm

Everything that we do as Baton Rouge immigration lawyers is targeted to relieve the stress, anxiety and uneasiness associated with immigration issues to the greatest extent possible.

The personal attention that your immigration law case will receive from these dynamic leaders in their field has made Daniel Williams Law the place to benefit from exceptional immigration law services in Baton Rouge, LA, since 2009.

Daniel Williams Law Is the Most Estimable Immigration Law Firm in Baton Rouge, LA

Our attorneys grasp both everyday and unusual issues involving:

  • Temporary visas
  • Non-visa problems
  • Permanent visas

That knowledge comes from more than 10 years of experience standing up for individuals just like you so your rights are thoroughly protected and respected. Yours is never just another run-of-the-mill immigration law case to them.

We take interest in your well-being from start to successful finish.

As a first-class provider of immigration law services in Baton Rouge, LA, they unfailingly provide a cordial and professional atmosphere.

  1. There is an initial consultation.
  2. Spanish is spoken at Daniel Williams Law.
  3. The firm’s legal strategy is tailored specifically to each client’s circumstances.

Immigration Law FAQs

What types of visas are available if I want to come to the U.S. for a visit or temporary stay?

You can choose from numerous types of visas for your visit, depending on the terms and goals of that visit, along with your own status. For instance, there are tourist visas for a leisure visit, student visas if you’re coming to the U.S. for school, visas for professional athletes, and visas for medical treatment. There are dozens of short-term visas without even considering typical immigration visas, such as those used to help reunite family members.

We can help you determine what would work best for your purposes and help you file the proper paperwork to apply. Remember that you have to abide by the length and terms of the visa, though you may also be able to change your status — by getting a green card, for instance — once you are in the United States. We can assist with all of these steps and ensure that you know exactly what is expected and required by the U.S. government.

I have received a deportation order. Is there anything I can do to avoid being deported?

Yes. Generally, once you get the order, you have the next 30 days to decide what you want to do. In that time, you can choose to file an appeal. Once you do this, your case is put on hold until the appeal is considered — meaning you won’t be deported, even if the 30 days run out before the appeal process finishes. There are numerous reasons to appeal a deportation order, so do not assume that getting one means you’re out of options. You merely need to know what steps to take to start the appeal, on what grounds you can file it, and how to proceed to give yourself the best chance of having the order rescinded. We can walk you through these steps and offer support during a trying time.

How do I obtain a Green Card? How long will my Green Card remain valid?

You can get a green card for many different reasons, such as getting married to a U.S. citizen or applying for a green card as part of your career. You may also be able to get one as a refugee or an asylum seeker. We can help you determine if you’re eligible and which type of application you should use. If you do get a green card, it will then last for the next 10 years. Many people use green cards as a stepping stone, allowing them to stay in the U.S. while they work on becoming a citizen, but you do not have to do so. You also have options to renew a green card after it has expired or to replace it when necessary.


How to Get Help with Your Immigration-Related Concerns

All it takes is one phone call to 1-877-229-9997. Make our team your team!

Daniel Williams Louisiana Office